Our first vendor showcase at The Old House Fair was a great success. Stationed between the “Save a Tree” booth and “Philadelphia Soapstone” (who had a gorgeous kitchen counter on display), we had lots of visitors. Thanks to the handful of customers who came by to say hi, and to everyone else that stopped and asked an array of painting questions. You kept us on our toes.
– Almost all kitchen cabinets can be refinished to create a whole new look and feel in your space.
– We can take care of drywall and plaster repairs as a result of water damage before we prepare and paint your walls (just be sure the roof has been properly repaired first).
– Exterior painting can be a bit expensive, but can be broken down into smaller sections if needed, and a high quality exterior paint job will last for years, saving you time and money in the long run.
– If you happen to own a Victorian Home and want to restore it to it’s original splendor, we can help you choose appropriate historic colors.
– If you live in the Philadelphia area and have not visited the Ebeneer Maxwell Mansion, it is well worth the trip.
John Neill Painting service area includes The Main Line, Philadelphia, Center City Philadelphia, Bala Cynwyd, Gladwyne, Narberth, Penn Valley, Merion, Wynnewood, Ardmore, Haverford, Bryn Mawr, Villanova, Wayne, Devon, Berwyn, Paoli, Malvern, Chester Springs, Newtown Square, West Chester, Blue Bell, Gwynedd, Jenkintown, Rydal, Meadowbrook, and Chestnut Hill. For more, see our Painting Services page.