With the official arrival of spring (as least according to the calendar), the annual spring cleaning frenzy will not be far behind. Have you started your spring cleaning list yet? One thing you’ll want to be sure to include this year is a pressure cleaning for the exterior of your home. We recommend pressure cleaning your house every 2-3 years for several reasons (see below), and more detailed information of the benefits of pressure cleaning can be found on the Pressure Cleaning Page of our website. As always, if you have any questions or would like to schedule an estimate, just give us a call.
By pressure cleaning your home you will:
– Remove acid rain residue, which can accelerate the deterioration of paint.
– Remove any dirt or pollution film that may have adhered to your home.
– Remove any contaminants that may have begun to grow on your home (mildew & algae).
– Freshen up the appearance of your home.
– Prolong the life of your paint job.
Other areas that can also benefit from pressure cleaning include; decks, patios, walkways, driveways, and pool surrounds.